began his lifelong love affair with log buildings
in the Yukon. While hunting and trapping as a youth,
he often took shelter in abandoned log cabins left
over from the Klondike gold rush days... [more]
full details of the books contents including a chapter
by chapter analysis, click here....
See for yourself the value of this book!
• The book includes 15
House Plans and over 250 illustrations, drawings and
Links & Link Partners
Here is where you will find a collection
of links pertaining to the construction of Log Homes.
If you know of any other resource sites
which should be listed here, let
us know. Interested in swapping links? Place a link
to our site on yours, then contact us and we will reciprocate
the link*. Read the details...
Related to Log Homes
Log Builders' Association [posted:030304]
- www.okslb.ca - Del Radomske's Okanagan School of Log Building International [posted:010605]
homes - Don't buy a log
home kit until you read this information. We offer
a two-day class in building log homes and log cabins
from scratch without a kit, for the least amount of
- Avalon Log Homes - Blending Luxury with Nature, Avalon Log Homes is your Log Home connection. [posted:011809]
- Place a link to http://www.yourloghouse.com
on your site - accessable from the main page or at
least one click away. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR WEBSITE
BEFORE ADDING OUR LINK ON YOUR SITE.
- Email us and notify us of the link
and where it is found on your site. Let us know what
you would like your link to say and any other details.
- We will notify you when the link
is active on our site.
- We will check periodically each link
and confirm the reciprocal link existence.
- We will only swap links with sites
that have their own domain names.
About Log Homes
- The On-Site Manual for the Do-It-Yourselfer
Log Homes</strong></a> - The On-Site
Manual for the Do-It-Yourselfer</font></p>
Looks like this:
- The On-Site Manual for the
** Feel free to change title
and description if you'd like to write
a similar summary.